Never Worry About Wet Carpet Problems Again by Hiring Commerical Carpet Cleaners
A wet carpet is an issue that no business wants to deal with. Drying wet carpet is crucial or important because if you do not address it, it can lead to mold which deteriorates the air quality.
There are several things you need to consider when dealing with wet carpet.
THE DIFFERENT CARPET CLEANING WATER TYPES
There are a variety of classifications for water, and each one has a different solution.
- “Clean” water is considered safe. This is water that comes from a sanitary source, such as a sink or pipe. It is not a health threat.
- “Gray” water is water that is tainted with microorganisms, such as water from a toilet or sump pump. This can make people sick.
- “Black” water is very toxic and can result in grave infections or diseases. This water may come from sewers
The only type of water damage that is safe to handle on your own is clean water.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN DRYING YOUR WET CARPET
Here are some factors to consider before attempting to mitigate water damage:
- Shut off electricity if there are any outlets nearby.
- Find the source of the water damage and have it repaired.
- Get rid of any damaged materials.
- Move furniture so that it does not become damaged.
- Moisture can get forced into the carpet by feet, so try to avoid walking on the carpet.
Have Our Team Call You
THE STEPS TO CARPET CLEANING AND DRYING
Use a wet-dry vacuum to remove as much water as possible. Make sure you continuously empty the tank; it can be dangerous to operate this type of vacuum with a full tank.
Set up fans to dry the carpet. This is a quick and natural way to help speed up the process. It is helpful to open windows and doors to assist the airflow. You can use a blow-dryer for small regions.
Use a microfiber towel to absorb any remaining moisture. Keep repeating this process with new towels until you have either exhausted or towel supply or extracted as much moisture as possible.
Excess water can cause damage that goes beyond the carpet. Check under the corner of the rug to see if the floor underneath has sustained any water damage. If so, this is concerning because it can lead to mold problems.
If any of the above steps do not work, or if you are worried about mold or extensive water damage, then you need to call a commercial carpet cleaning company.
Check out the professional cleaning services which can keep your office air quality clean.
5. CALL A CARPET CLEANING COMPANY
To know more about the Benefits of a Commercial Carpet Cleaning to a Business click here.
When it comes to wet carpet, you don’t want to take risks. Even if it’s a clean water problem, lingering moisture can lead to mold which in turn negatively affects the air quality and can cause allergies and health problems. There are several reasons why you should call a carpet cleaning service to help deal with your wet carpet:
- They are knowledgeable when it comes to which cleaning solutions and carpet cleaner to us.
2. They use high quality products and equipment
3. They will rinse the rug and perform area rug cleaning with hot water and powerful vacuums
4. They know about every type of carpet and rug, such as wool rugs, outdoor rugs, and broadloom carpets, and thus know the best way to handle each of these products
5. They can offer a guarantee of services and written contracts, ensuring a fair price and satisfactory results
Not all commercial carpet cleaning companies are created equal. You want a company that knows what they’re doing, uses safe and high quality materials, and will get the job done for a fair price. Amarillo Carpet Cleaners meets all of these needs. Here are some of the special steps Amarillo Carpet Cleaners takes to ensure a high quality performance:
- Sanitation Process: All of the equipment used is disinfected after each appointment. Moreover, the service technicians are required to sanitize their hands before and after every appointment. They also need to wear protective masks and gloves at all times.
- Efficient and Deep Cleaning: Our expert technicians use specialized deep extraction carpet cleaning equipment to thoroughly remove any allergens and contaminants. This cleans and extracts from the bottom up while aligning with manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- High Quality Products: We use a soap free, detergent free, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odor free encapsulating pre-treatment. We do not use any low quality items that could encourage more toxins to develop in the air.
- Damage Assessment: Our experts can properly assess the damage caused by any issues such as water leaks, and can properly advise you on what steps to take to ensure the safety of your business.
- Our Guarantee: We only employ expert technicians who can confidently deliver on the job. Every job comes with a 30 day guarantee; if for some reason you are not satisfied with the job, we will come back and do anything we can within the month to keep you satisfied.
GIVE YOUR CARPET THE CARE IT DESERVES
You want the best for both your company and your employees. That means having any wet carpet issues taken care of by professionals that know what they’re doing. Call Amarillo Carpet Cleaners for any of your wet carpet needs.
Amarillo 66 Carpet Cleaners
Give our friendly team a call.
We'd love to help you.